Ads Here

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Prayer For Hope and Confidence in God

In this article, we will be discussing about a prayer that encourages believers to always trust in God that one day, things going through now will be a thing of the past.


Also Read: What Are Some Bible Questions?


Sometime the troubles of this world make one to wonder whether God still answer prayers. But the answer to their question is that God always answer prayer. Because the Bible assured that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and for ever. Hebrews 13:8 (New International Version, NIV).


With the above assurance, we are bold to say that whatever we are passing through now, is just for a moment and one day our God will surely answer us. That is our hope and confident in our Lord and Jesus Christ our Savior through which is the foundation of our faith.


In view of these assurances, we labelled some Bibles verses to keep our hope alive and to continue building our hope in God. He has also promised us that: “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in Him. Jeremiah 17:7 (NIV).”


Why can’t we put our trust in our Maker since He has assured us from His Word?


Let always pray to God to gives us the Spirit of endurance so that we will believe and trust in Him and never to trust any chariots or mammon. Even though God answers prayers from His own perspective because He sees the future while we see the physical. He has always promised us that: “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV).


Since He knows the plans He have for us, why are so worried about this world and the perishing things of this world? God gives us the grace to be contended and to always trust you for your will. And to always trust Him in our prayers that let His will be done in our request and not our will.


Here is the prayer of Micah as encouragement for any situation we found ourselves. The prayers will be review in different versions of the Holy Bible for us to get the picture of his prayers in Micah 7:7.


NIV: But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Saviour; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


The Message Holy Bible: But me, I’m not giving up. I’m sticking around to see what God will do. I’m waiting for God to make things right. I’m counting on God to listen to me. Spreading Your Wings. Micah 7:7.


Holmans CS Version Holy Bible: But as for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


Amplified Version Holy Bible: But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


King James Version Holy Bible: Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


New King James Version Holy Bible: Therefore I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


English Standard Version Holy Bible: But for me, I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


Good News Translation Holy Bible: But I will watch for the Lord; I will wait confidently for God, who will save me. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


American Standard Version Holy Bible: But as for me, I will look unto Jehovah; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Micah 7:7


Easy-to-Read Version Holy Bible: So I will look to the LORD for help. I will wait for God to save me. My God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


Contemporary English Version Holy Bible: But I trust the LORD God to save me, and I will wait for him to answer my prayer. Micah 7:7.


Revised Standard Version Holy Bible: But as for me, I will look to the LORD, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


New Living Translation Holy Bible: As for me, I look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Micah 7:7.


New Revised Standard Version Holy Bible: But as for me, I will look to the Lord, I will wait for the God of my salvation; my God will hear me. Micah 7:7.


Pidgin English Version Holy Bible (Nigeria only): But as for mi, I bilive sey God go kom help mi. I dey wait for God with all my heart, so dat E go save mi. Yes! My God go hear mi. Mikah 7:7.


You Can Also Read: ECWA Food For The Day 2023


From the above versions of the Holy Scriptures, that means whatever you’re passing through, God is in control and will surely come to your rescue. Either you are the cause (through sin) or someone is responsible for it or Satan itself (Job 2:1-7).


Now, from the verses we have read so far, we are confident that our God is a listening God that meet us at the point of our need. In His own time and will. As believers, we are always encouraged to pray and in our prayer, we are to ask God for His will to be done (1 John 5:14-15).



Hope this article is helpful? Keep visiting our Blog for this and many more.



No comments:

Post a Comment