Ads Here

Saturday, August 5, 2023

What Is Daily Devotions Mean To You?

Daily Devotions mean daily encounter with my Maker Lord by reading Scriptures and praying for God's guidance and protection and for Christ to direct my path as I worked with Him in my daily life so that I will not sin against Him. Hope it also mean the same to you? That's all about Jesus Christ our Savior who came for to redeemed us by shedding His blood because of our sins?


Keep visiting our Blog for many more of daily encounter with Christ Daily Devotions.


SATURDAY, 5 AUGUST 2023


TEXT: John 14:15-21


15. “If you love Me, keep my commandments.


16. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever-


17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor know Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.


18. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.”


19. “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.


20. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.


21. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”


(New King James Version Holy Bible)


TOPIC: THE NEED FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR LIFE


The Christian needs divine sustenance in his daily life. And this is only found through the indwelling power of the Holy Spirit which Jesus promised His disciples when He was leaving them.


This Spirit comes into a believer through total obedience to His words and loving Him as He commanded.


This Spirit will enable the believer accomplish all for Him on earth. We need that kind of relationship with the Lord through the presence of the Holy Spirit which will help us make a difference in everything we do.


The Holy Spirit will also help us impact the lives of others and make them understand the presence and power of God in our lives.


All of these can be achieved through obeying Christ’ injunctions revealed in the Holy Bible.


QUESTION: What is the force controlling your life and how do you affect the lives of people around you?


PRAYER: Dear Father, please fill me to the brim with the power of the Holy Spirit so that I can live my life for You, in Jesus name. Amen.



 

Remain Blessed

ECWA Food For The Day, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment