Ads Here

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Our Early Morning Divine Daily Manna

MONDAY, 20 MARCH 2023


TEXT: Romans 1:8-12


8: First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world.


9: God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you


10: in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God’s will the way may be opened for me to come to you.


11: I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—


12: that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith.


(New International Version Holy Bible)


TOPIC: CALLED TO ENCOURAGE ONE ANOTHER


God created human beings as male and female to live relationally and, through this service, build and encourage one another. Paul recognizes this and knows the role it plays in the life of the believer He earnestly desired and prayed for an opportunity to visit his brethren in Rome and fellowship with them. The love that Paul had for this church is demonstrated in the constant prayers he offers on its behalf.


Paul also recognised and celebrated their faith which also became the subject of discussion in the world at that time. He relates this kind of faith to the believer's obedience to Jesus Christ. Our faith must be practical and accompanied by the good works of Ephesians 2:10.


No matter how much you talk about your faith in Jesus Christ, unless you demonstrate it through practical living, it is a dead faith (James 2:14f. This is further demonstrated when, as believers, we commit to mutually encouraging one another to continue strong in our walk with Him.


QUESTION: Are you living alone in your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ without purposely reaching out to encourage others?


PRAYER: May my life count more when it comes to encouraging other believers towards a life of faith that is demonstrated in obedience to You, my Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.



 

Remain Blessed

ECWA Food For The Day, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment