Ads Here

Monday, October 23, 2023

Bible Verses About Encouragement

Bible Verses About Encouragement


Do Christian has were to be encouraged apart from the Bible? No. The Holy Bible is our encourager because every encouraging word you are looking for that will give hope and confidence is the Bible.


It teaches us to have faith in Jesus Christ, encourage us how to believe the Word of God and abide by it and it gives us hope that there’s Someone that is overseeing us and that Being will not leave us nor forsaken us.


And who is that Being? Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:5-8.


Now, read this post to the end as we post many verses below that will encourage and strengthen us together and give hope and confidence in our Lord Jesus Christ.


1. Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (New International Version).

 

2. Psalm 34:17-18: "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." (New International Version).

 

3. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God." (New International Version Holy Bible).

 

4. Isaiah 40:31: "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (New International Version).


Also Read: Our Daily Devotions

 

5. Romans 15:13: "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (New International Version).

 

6. Psalm 9:9-10: "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." (New International Version).

 

7. Joshua 1:9: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (New International Version).

 

8. 1 Thessalonians 5:11: "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." (New International Version).

 

9. Psalm 27:1: "The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?" (New International Version).

 

10. Hebrews 10:24-25: "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." (New International Version).

 

11. Psalm 55:22: "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." (New International Version).

 

12. Isaiah 43:2: "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." (New International Version).

 

13. Deuteronomy 31:6: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (New International Version).

 

14. Psalm 42:11: "Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God." (New International Version).

 

15. Romans 8:31: "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (New International Version).

 

16. 2 Timothy 1:7: "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." (New International Version).

 

17. Psalm 16:8: "I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." (New International Version).

 

18. Philippians 4:13: "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (New International Version).

 

19. Psalm 121:1-2: "I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." (New International Version).


You Can Also Read: The Dawn Of Artificial Intelligence

 

20. Matthew 11:28: "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (New International Version).

 

These Bible verses offer words of encouragement, reassurance, and the reminder of God's presence and strength during difficult times to whoever read them. God’s Word does not go out like without touching one place of your life.


They can be a source of comfort and hope for those seeking encouragement in their faith journey.


What are you waiting for? Take a moment and read some Bible verses today and be encourage with hope and confidence that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of our soul.



Hope this article is helpful?

Visiting our Blog as we keep bring God’s Word to your doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment