Ads Here

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Guided by Grace: Daily Reflections

THURSDAY, 29 AUGUST 2024

 

TEXT: Psalm 104:25-35

 

25. This great and wide sea, In which are innumerable teeming things, Living things both small and great.

 

26. There the ships sail about; There is that Leviathan Which You have made to play there.

 

27. These all wait for You, That You may give them their food in due season.

 

28. What You give them they gather in; You open Your hand, they are filled with good.

 

29. You hide Your face, they are troubled; You take away their breath, they die and return to their dust.

 

30. You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth;

 

31. May the glory of the LORD endure forever; May the LORD rejoice in His works.

 

32. He looks on the earth, and it trembles; He touches the hills, and they smoke.

 

33. I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

 

34. May my meditation be sweet to Him; I will be glad in the LORD.

 

35. May sinners be consumed from the earth, And the wicked be no more. Bless the LORD, O my soul! Praise the LORD!

 

(New King James Version Holy Bible)

 

TOPIC: YOU ARE INDEBTED TO GOD

 

God’s greatness can also be seen in the provisions He has made for all the things He created. Some of them do not even have the capacity to work like humans, but God still takes care of them.


This is wonderful and shows how this same God has the power for us daily. His power can be seen in his Spirit which created all things and His glory endures forever.


The Psalmist expressed his desire to praise the Lord as long as he lives because of the things he knows about God and His creative works.


The knowledge of God in our lives will be directly proportional to our willingness to worship Him.


Join other people today in offering qualitative worship to God for what He has done, what He is doing and the things He will continue to do.

 

QUESTION: Does your knowledge of God draw you into offering Him praises?

 

PRAYER: Help me to praise You for the things You have created and make me indebted to You in this respect for the rest of my life, in Jesus name. Amen.

Remain Blessed      

ECWA Food For The Day, 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment